Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Navy Frigate

“There’s the navy frigate” I said, “Kobe look look.” It was a super duper big frigate boat. I saw all the navy seals and the rhib boat. It felt like it was weird to hop on. I stayed mostly next to Mrs Davan incase I never came back. This person said, “I will tell you a couple of rules before you get on this navy frigate.” Everyone probably thought it was a very mighty boat. I definitely thought it was at least. Once he finished saying all the limited rules, finally we were on the boat after a couple of minutes. We saw the rhib boats, we put on life jackets and a helmet just incase. Bailey, Kobe and me jumped on the boat and softly there was a little bang. When they put us down zoom, zoom the rhib boat went with all of us saying “go go.” Ahhh look there's dolphins. “Woah,” I said, while we turned in excitement. “Awe,” we all said. People kept spraying us with a spectinderios big fire hose. There were the dolphins splashing up and down. I was rushing with speed to hop in with the dolphins and have a spectacular swim but we definitely were not allowed. After a few minutes we saw a little baby dolphin with its mother. All the dolphins were very uproariously loud but sadly it was time to hop of and eat. Everyone was very sad to go but we had a good time and a terrific day.

Alicia

WALT: learn more about the treaty of waitangi.

baliey my classmate had came first place in a compition and the prize was a tour in the navy frigate it was so cool to have the expirence on the frigate.

4 comments:

  1. Tau ke Alicia. I could tell just by reading your writing that your were excited and nervous at the same time. What an awesome experience it must have been. I am jealous because I have never been on a 'super duper big frigate boat' before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mr massters ha bet you to it no it was super fun and yes i was nervous.hopfuly you get to go sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool Alica I like your work!👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia.I love how you described your writing.Next time you should check your writing before you publish your work because some of your sentences didn't make sense apart from that your writing was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.