Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The house was usual enough.

The house was usual enough, it had a delightful 100mtr lake, a brown tinted bridge, an 18aker block, a lovely basketball court and an amazing pool I never dove into. My best friend, my cousin and I did what kids do - hunted for different kind of bugs, jumped on the trampoline when we felt depressed, went for long swims that made you dirty, and captured little frogs when we felt bored,and fell asleep on a pontoon in the middle of the lake doing nothing important.

Walt: This was a kind of a poem thing but retold by Alicia and the real writter was jackson k baxter he did something diffrent but us students wrote ours something based on what we wanted to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.